2220.127.116.11 login tplink
sometimes people mistake writing this IP Address As we saw the title, but the right way to write it like this 192.168.1.1
What is an IP Address?
An IP Address, also known as “Internet Protocol”, is a unique identifier assigned to a user browsing the internet through their Internet Service Provider (ISP).
Just as we use an email address or phone number to identify a person, an IP address is linked to an individual user and can be associated with their online activity.
A reputation can also be established with each IP address to make it easy to identify high risk users.
It can be difficult for users to frequently switch an assigned IP address from their ISP, which is why internet users often use proxies, VPNs, or Tor to mask their identity.
Today most routers have the same IP Address 192.168.1.1.
By typing this IP Address, you access the web-based setup of the router.
All routers have a built-in web-based setup page that allows you to customize settings and set up advanced properties.
How do I access the web-based setup page of the router?
Before you access the web-based setup page of the router, make sure the router is powered on and the computer is wired to one of the Ethernet ports on the router.
Complete these steps:
- Open a web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Go to the Address bar and enter the IP Address 192.168.1.1.
Note: The IP Address of the router can be changed by these factors:
- If you run the setup CD of the router
- If you change it on the web-based setup page of the router
If you forgot the IP address of the router, you can try one of these steps:
- Check the IP address of the router.
- Press the Reset button at the back of the router for 30 seconds.
Note: This procedure resets your router to factory defaults. Any settings on the router erased.
The IP address of the router will be 192.168.1.1 and the password is admin after you reset it.
- A new window prompts for a User name And Password.
- Type admin for User name and Password, since admin is the default user name password, and then click OK.